By Ella Prendergast
Now that his presidential run is nearly over, Barack Obama's looking for a new gig.
Spotify has the perfect job that'll be music to his ears: opening a new position for a 'President of Playlists'.
Their new employee must have "eight years experience running a highly-regarded nation".
They've got to be able to cover anything from a summer playlist to a celebratory "I just found my birth certificate" playlist, and must have "a friendly and warm attitude, and a Nobel Prize".
Spotify CEO Daniel Ek posted the ad on Twitter, giving the departing US President a heads-up to the opening.
It sounds perfect for Mr Obama, and perfect timing it seems, as he recently joked about working for the Swedish music company after leaving the White House.
Last week the president told the wife of the former US ambassador to Sweden: "I'm still waiting for my job at Spotify... 'cuz I know y'all loved my playlist!"
The candidate must identify new song list ideas, "from a playlist for shooting hoops with your friends, to the perfect warm up playlist for addressing the nation about health care legislation that bears your name".
Mr Obama's CV boasts prior playlist experience, having shared his own with the world since 2015, including his top summer's day hits.
President's summer playlist:
- 'Ain't Too Proud to Beg' - The Temptations
- 'Live it Up' - Isley Brothers
- 'Memories Live' - Talib Kweli & Hi Tek
- 'Tombstone Rules' - Bob Dylan
- 'So Much - Trouble In the World' - Bob Marley
- 'Paradise' - Coldplay
- 'Tengo Un Trato (remix)' - Mala Rodriguez
- 'Wang Dang Doodle' - Howlin Roof
- 'Another Star' - Stevie Wonder
- 'Hot Fun in the Summertime' - Sly & the Family Stone
- 'Boozophilia' - Low Cut Connie
- 'Wherever Is Your Heart' - Brandi Carlile
- 'Good Day' - Nappy Roots
- 'Green Light' - John Legend
- 'Gimme Shelter' - Rolling Stones
- 'Rock Steady' - Aretha Franklin
- 'Down Down the Deep River' - Okkervil River
- 'Pusher Love Girl' - Justin Timberlake
- 'Shake It Out' - Florence + The Machine
- 'La Salsa La Traigo Yo' - Sonora Carruseles
No word of a 'night' playlist yet but that could be something to anticipate if he applies for Spotify's job.
It's not currently known what Mr Obama will do when he leaves the Oval Office. Community activism and teaching have both been suggested.
But 'President of Playlists' hasn't been ruled out either.