Near tragedy in west Auckland as charcoal barbecue poisons family

The barbeque the family was using to cook dinner.
The barbeque the family was using to cook dinner. Photo credit: Newshub.

A man who was found unconscious inside a Glendene, Auckland house after using a barbeque indoors has spoken of his luck to come out of the accident alive.

The 32-year-old, who wished to remain anonymous, said his father brought a charcoal barbeque inside to let the embers warm the house.

Read here for the full story: 'We are lucky to be alive' - family found unconscious in Auckland

Newshub.