Two more women have come forward with sexual assault complaints against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump.
Jessica Leeds, 74, told the New York Times Mr Trump touched her inappropriately on a flight more than 30 years ago.
She said she was infuriated when, during the second presidential debate, Mr Trump denied he'd sexually assaulted anyone.
"I wanted to punch the screen", she said.
Ms Leeds said the assault occurred when she was sitting next to Mr Trump in business class.
She alleged he lifted the armrest and began to touch her during the flight, soon progressing to groping her breasts and trying to put his hands up her skirt.
"He was like an octopus," she said. "His hands were everywhere."
She said she fled to the back of the plane to escape him.
Another woman, Rachel Crooks, told the New York Times that Mr Trump sexually assaulted her outside the Trump Tower in Manhattan 11 years ago.
As her company did business with him, she shook his hand and introduced herself. She alleges he refused to let go and began kissing her on the mouth.
"It was so inappropriate," Ms Crooks said in the interview. "I was so upset that he though I was so insignificant that he could do that."
These claims come amid new allegations the Republican presidential nominee used to walk into the changing rooms before Miss Teen USA pageants.
Former Miss Teen USA contestant Mariah Billado told BuzzFeed she remembers scrambling to get dressed during the 1997 pageant after realising Mr Trump was in the changing rooms with the competitors.
The girls were just "scrambling to grab stuff", she said.
"I've seen it all before," Mr Trump reportedly responded.
Similarly, Tasha Dixon - a contestant from 2001 - said the GOP nominee had entered dressing rooms while she and her fellow contestant were "half naked."
"He just came strolling right in. There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Other girls were naked," she told KCAL 9.
Meanwhile, two big donors to the Trump campaign have requested refunds following the release of the now infamous 'Trump Tape' last week.
On it, the business mogul can be heard bragging about kissing and groping women without their permission.
"I cannot express my disappointment enough regarding the recent events surrounding Mr. Trump," one donor wrote in an email, saying he was "repulsed" by Mr Trump's comments.
The other donor said he "will not support a crude sexist man", and labelled the comments "childish and embarrassing".
The unnamed donors claim they have raised tens of thousands of dollars for the Trump campaign.
And while these controversies may be bad for Mr Trump, a United Nations human rights official has claimed a Trump presidency would be bad for the rest of the world.
Zeid Ra'ad Hussein called Mr Trump's views on minorities, and his desire to authorise torture in interrogations, "deeply unsettling and disturbing".
"If Donald Trump is elected on the basis of what he has said already - and unless that changes - I think it is without any doubt that he would be dangerous from an international point of view," he told a news briefing in Geneva.
Mr Trump is not the only person suffering from the latest slew of attacks levelled at his campaign: disgraced Today Show host Billy Bush may sue US TV network NBC after he lost his job over the Trump Tapes.
Celebrity site Page Six said: "While NBC bids to axe him [Bush] over a "morality clause" in his contract, he is blaming NBC for the leak of the [Trump] tape to the Washington Post, and may even sue.
It is believed someone at NBC News leaked the tape to make it public ahead of the debate, because of frustrations that "Access Hollywood" had planned to air it the following Monday.