Clinton trumping, Lindsay Lohan's book, Elvis' daughter divorces

  • 01/07/2016
Clinton trumping, Lindsay Lohan's book, Elvis' daughter divorces

Hillary Clinton is pulling away from Donald Trump in the latest polls in the United States, with Nate Silver saying she's got an 81 percent chance of winning the presidency to Trump's 19 percent.

He correctly predicted the 2000 election and the 2012 election - 50 states from 50.

Lindsay Lohan revealed to Vanity Fair that she's in the process of writing a book on life advice.

Lisa Marie Presley's fourth divorce is blowing up.  According to TMZ, Elvis' daughter sought to end things with her husband, guitarist Michael Lockwood, after he racked up US$109,000 in credit card debt.

US Correspondent, Radar Online's Lachlan Cartwright, joined Paul Henry this morning.

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Email
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Viber Share to WhatsApp Share to Email