10. West Ham - A token nod to the Hammers, who picked up just their second win of the season to move out of the relegation zone.
9. Manchester United - Mourinho's side aren't short of talent but just haven't quite been clicking lately. Mourinho will be desperate to return to winning ways in his return to Stamford Bridge this weekend.
8. Southampton - Conceded their first goal in three matches but still proved too strong for Burnley, with a 3-1 win. Southampton's won three of four and have charged to eighth on the ladder.
7. Bournemouth - I know they were playing Hull City, but still, 6-1 is an almighty thrashing that I did not see coming. They've now won two of their last three and healthily sitting mid-table.
Bournemouth's Steve Cook scores during his side's thrashing of Hull City (Getty file)
6. Everton - They're winless in three matches but a point against Manchester City is something they'll take most weeks. Still sixth, having lost just once this season.
5. Chelsea - Leicester don't look a shadow of their champion self and Chelsea certainly put them away, winning 3-0. A perfect response to reports Antonio Conte was due to be sacked.
4. Liverpool - Their 0-0 draw with Manchester United was pretty dull but if you look at it as an isolated result, it's not a bad result for a side that's not lost in six matches, despite playing United, Chelsea, Spurs and Leicester. Rightfully sitting fourth on the ladder.
3. Manchester City - The quality of their start to the season means their recent blip still has them top of the ladder and third here. A draw with a very good Everton side is not an awful result, and you'd expect them to return to winning ways against Southampton this weekend.
2. Tottenham - Spurs are the only unbeaten side in the league, after a 1-1 draw with West Brom. That broke a run of four consecutive wins and has them sitting third. Just four goals conceded in eight matches will do that.
1. Arsenal - The Gunners have now won six in a row and are equal top of the table. They're outright top of the Power Rankings though and are showing the sort of form I did not expect Arsenal to show this season.