Dreamworld has cancelled its planned memorial service to honour the four victims of Tuesday's ride tragedy following police intervention.
In a statement, Dreamworld said it had been advised by Queensland Police (QPS) that it would not be able to go ahead with the public memorial planned for Friday. A private staff-only memorial would still go ahead.
"Obviously the integrity of the Coronial Investigation is of paramount importance and postponing the service will give QPS the time it needs to conduct this investigation," the statement said.
"We will provide an update to the media on Monday with regard to the memorial service and reopening of the park."
Earlier, Assistant Commissioner Brian Codd said because the park is a crime scene, police could intervene with the park management's plans to reopen.