Footage has emerged of the moment a suspected Saudi airstrike killed more than 140 people at a funeral in Yemen.
Jamie McGoldrick, the UN humanitarian co-ordinator in Yemen, said in a statement late on Saturday that the humanitarian community in the country is "shocked and outraged" at the airstrikes, which hit a hall packed with mourners in Yemen's capital, Sanaa.
He condemned the "horrific attack".
Acting Health Minister Ghazi Ismail told a news conference more than 534 people were wounded in the attack.
Yemeni security and medical officials said the dead and wounded included military and security officials from the ranks of the Shi'ite Houthi rebels fighting the internationally recognised government of President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi as well as their allies, loyalists of former President Ali Abdullah Saleh.
Nasser al-Argaly, the Health Ministry's undersecretary, told a news conference earlier that the Saudi-led coalition was responsible for the airstrike, which turned the site into a "lake of blood".
Saudi Arabia initially denied responsibility but now says it's investigating the strike.
ITV News / Reuters