A drunk man has been freed after getting stuck inside a hollow electricity pole in China on Saturday (local time).
The man began to suffocate while trapped inside the pole, sparking an urgent rescue from firefighters in Qingyang City.
A witness says he had crawled inside the pole as it was lying on the side of the road, but the pole narrowed from 80cm to 60cm in diameter at the other end.
Firefighters were able to free him after one crawled inside the narrower end of the pole, tying a rope to the man and pulling him out.
He remains under observation in hospital.