The last photo taken by a young girl who died after electrocuting herself has been shared online.
The 14-year-old girl, Madison Coe, was electrocuted earlier this month while using her cell phone in the bath.
In a harrowing turn of events, the photo police released is of what would be the final text the teen would send.
"When you use an extension cord so you can plug your phone in while you're in the bath," the text read.
It's thought she died after she either plugged in her phone or touched the extension cord while it was charging.
At the time of her death on July 9, her grandmother told a local Texas news station there was a burn mark on her hand.
Her family released the photo to help educate others about the risks involved in using electrical appliances by water.