Kids' party whistle sounds can be annoying at the best of times, but they're especially so when you can't stop kids from making them.
An eight-year-old boy from Argentina has demonstrated this after accidentally swallowing the whistle component of a party blower. The video posted by his doctor shows the hapless child honking every time he breathes in.
The child looks pretty sick of having the whistle stuck in his throat, and thankfully it was safely removed after the video was posted.
The video was reportedly posted by Doctor Santiago Gomez Zuviría to raise awareness about toy safety and the risks of children putting toys in their mouths.