Apple devices have been unexpectedly shutting down and restarting overnight.
The bug appears to only affect iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices running iOS 11, the latest version of Apple's mobile operating system.
- iPhone 8 Pluses are splitting open
- New iPhones' 'strongest ever glass' does not live up to expectations
Users across the world have taken to social media to air their grievances, with some offering workarounds.
"Here's a fix that's working as of now - 'reset all settings'," wrote @ShivamSharma.
"Set your date to December 1st and timezone to Honolulu until Apple release an update to fix the bug," said @itsjoshuamiles. "Retweet to save a life."
Apple has released its own set of instructions.
- Tap Settings > Notifications.
- Tap an app, then turn off Allow Notifications. Repeat this step for each app.
- Update your device to iOS 11.2.
- After updating, tap Settings > Notifications and turn Allow Notifications on again for each app.
If you're still having problems, Apple says to get in touch with its support team.