Massage parlour goes up in smoke

  • 09/11/2012

Two people have been treated for smoke inhalation following a fire at a massage parlour in central Auckland.

The Fire Service says the blaze broke out in the laundry of Femme Fatale in Wellesley Street just after 7am this morning, but was quickly contained.

The pair were taken to Auckland Hospital.

Meanwhile, police and fire safety officers are investigating a fatal house-fire in the Auckland suburb of Glendene last night.

One person died at the scene and another has serious burns.

And in Christchurch, a home in Lynwood suffered extensive damage from a fire early this morning.

RadioLIVE

source: newshub archive


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Email
Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Share to Viber Share to WhatsApp Share to Email