Expect another day of light-air racing, when America's Cup action returns on Saturday.
Friday's racing produced two very different results in light-wind conditions and Metservice is forecasting even lower wind speed for races five and six.
A maximum of 10 knots is predicted for the early afternoon - above the 6.5 knot threshold for racing to begin.
The first four races of the series have been contested on Course E, but with Auckland back at COVID-19 Alert Level 1, all five courses are back in play.
Both Luna Rossa and Team NZ have expressed their desire to race on the 'stadium' Course C - the most fan-friendly course - and also the most unpredictable in terms of wind shifts.
Luna Rossa helmsman Francesco Bruni hopes a change in course will lead to more exciting action for the spectators.
"You tend to sail in dirtier wind," he says. "In general with these boats, you tend to sail in less pressure when you're behind.
"You can wait for the right moment to make a jump, but if the boat in front doesn't make big mistakes, it's hard.
"Today, the wind was not that shifty. You go on Course C with a southwesterly and you're going to see a different race.
"It's the nature of breeze we have the last couple of days. The start is a very important moment of the day and it's a big part of the match race usually, as well."
Fellow helmsman Jimmy Spithill agrees and believes "more dynamic" racing is possible, if the crews are moved off Courses A and E, which have been the only two available for the first four races.
"The last couple of days' racing has been pretty steady conditions and in steady conditions, generally, the boat ahead is tough to pull in, when you’re behind.
"If we see new conditions and potential changes in the racecourse, I expect to see a few differences out there and things become a little more dynamic.
"Until we get those conditions and it allows for that, then who knows?"
Join Newshub at 4:15pm Saturday for live updates of the America's Cup