This livestream has now ended.
Winston Peters has made his choice for who he wants to form a coalition Government with - and he's siding with Labour.
He made the announcement in a press conference, followed by Ms Ardern herself a short time later, National's Bill English and the Green Party's James Shaw.
- Live updates: Winston Peters says coalition with Labour, Greens outside
- Decision 17: Social media reacts
- The incredible rise of Jacinda Ardern
- National leader Bill English faces uncertain political future after coalition snub
- NZ's new Government: NZ First chooses Labour
- Full video: NZ First leader Winston Peters announces next Government
- NZ's next Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern addresses nation
- Pitfalls and benefits in NZ First-Labour coalition Government
- Bill English vows to be 'strongest Opposition party ever'