TV3's The Block NZ has been accused of breaking health and safety rules, but the show's producers say none of the contestants have ever been injured.
WorkSafe NZ will be meeting with producers Warner Bros NZ, including site foreman Peter Wolfkamp, after complaints were made by viewers.
In a statement, the show's producers said "we take safety very seriously on The Block NZ and we are proud to say that in five seasons of the programme we have not had any serious accidents by any of the teams or their tradies," a Warner Bros spokesperson said.
"All teams, tradies and crew receive a full health and safety briefing before filming commences and every Monday morning we hold compulsory weekly toolbox meetings where everyone is briefed on the hazards on site that particular week."
They also said they "are in regular contact with WorkSafe" regarding safety regulations.
WorkSafe has previously acknowledged that the show had made some safety improvements since last year.
Newshub.