The Golden Raspberries, colloquially known as the Razzies, have celebrated the biggest cinematic blunders of 2016 a day before the Oscars.
The 37th annual "awards" ceremony featured a range of nominees, including Zoolander No. 2, Suicide Squad and Dirty Grandpa.
But the clear winners - or losers - on the night were Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice, which claimed four Razzies, and documentary Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party.
The awards cited scathing reviews as they announced their winners, including the Guardian describing Hillary's America as "so demented that no synopsis could do it justice". It was the Razzies' clear choice for Worst Picture.
Dinesh D'Souza, director of the documentary which is the proud owner of three Razzies, thanked them for the career boost and says he probably only won because the panel are still mad Donald Trump is President.
Batman vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice was compared to "putting your head in a beehive for two-and-a-half hours" by EricDSchneider.com, as well as "torching two of pop culture's greatest characters and using their ashes as its own personal urinal cake" by cinemixtape.com.
Shockingly, none of the winners (listed below) were nominated for their respective categories at the Oscars.
Full list of winners:
- Worst film: Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
- Worst actor: Dinesh D'Souza as himself/the narrator in Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
- Worst actress: Rebekah Turner in Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
- Worst Supporting Actor: Jesse Einsenberg in Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Worst Supporting Actress: Kristen Wiig in Zoolander No. 2
- Worst Screenplay: Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
- Worst Director: Dinesh D'Souza and Bruce Schooley, for Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party
- Worst Remake/Rip-off/Sequel: Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
- The Barry L. Bumstead Award, for an expensive production that makes not much in box office: Misconduct, starring Al Pacino - it cost NZ$15 million to make, but made a dismal NZ$20,000.
- Worst screen combination: Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill in Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice