Lorde thrilled the crowd at the 2017 Vodafone New Zealand Music Awards (VNZMAs), with a high-energy performance of 'Green Light'.
The smash hit was the first single released from second album Melodrama, which was released earlier this year.
- Lorde at the Powerstation review: All hail our Lorde and saviour
- Dunedin Lorde fans camp out ahead of NZ tour opener
- Opetaia and Olivia Foa'i perform Moana hit 'We Know The Way' at the 2017 NZ Music Awards
- Lorde wins Best Solo Artist at the 2017 NZ Music Awards
- SWIDT wins Best Group at the 2017 NZ Music Awards
- Devilskin performs 'Pray' at the 2017 NZ Music Awards
The 21-year-old singer-songwriter was nominated for Album of the Year, Single of the Year, Best Solo Artist, Best Pop Artist and People's Choice Award at this year's ceremony.
Her collection from previous years currently totals 12 VNZMA trophies, alongside Grammys and other international accolades.
Lorde concluded a tour of New Zealand this week, after performing at concerts in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington and Dunedin.
She is about to tour Australia, with her first date in Perth on Saturday, November 18.
Other performances at the 2017 VNZMA ceremony at Auckland's Spark Arena include SWIDT, Devilskin and Stellar.