The top YouTube videos that Kiwis watched in 2017 had a distinctly Māori flavour.
For the first time, two of the top 10 videos were in Te Reo - including number one.
Maimoa Music's hit single Wairua took out the top spot, and a cover of the classic waiata Tiaho mai rā by Jessica & Tiana Waru came in ninth.
Kiwi comedians Jono and Ben also made the list with their satirical take on the viral kids interrupting BBC interview clip.
Ed Sheeran's carpool karaoke, ping pong trick shots and bad lip-reading of Donald Trump' inauguration also made the list.
See the full list below:
New Zealand's Top Trending Videos of 2017
- WAIRUA - Maimoa
- Ed Sheeran Carpool Karaoke
- Ping Pong Trick Shots 3 | Dude Perfect
- "INAUGURATION DAY" - A Bad Lip Reading of Donald Trump's Inauguration
- tennessee whiskey amazing cover!!!!
- Woman interrupted during BBC interview
- Celebrities Read Mean Tweets #11
- Darci Lynne: 12-Year-Old Singing Ventriloquist Gets Golden Buzzer - America's Got Talent 2017
- Jessica & Tiana Waru - Tiaho mai rā [Laughs & Jams]
- ED SHEERAN - Shape Of You | Kyle Hanagami Choreography
New Zealand's Top Trending Music Videos
- Ed Sheeran - Shape of You [Official Video]
- Bruno Mars - That's What I Like [Official Video]
- DJ Khaled - I'm the One ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
- Kendrick Lamar - HUMBLE.
- DJ Khaled - Wild Thoughts ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller
- Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee
- Jason Derulo - Swalla (feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign) (Official Music Video)
- Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do
- The Chainsmokers & Coldplay - Something Just Like This (Lyric)
- Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You [Official Lyric Video]