Married At First Sight Australia star Tracey Jewel has announced she's back with an old ex after breaking up with two TV co-stars.
Tracey announced the new relationship on Instagram, saying she reconnected with Patrick Kedemos at a Tony Robbins seminar in Cairns.
- Married At First Sight Australia's Dean leaks drunk texts from Tracey wanting him back
- The shocking Married At First Sight Australia partner swaps nobody saw coming
"After everything I've been through with MAFS, it seems true love always finds its way back into our lives... I've had a few detours but I now know where my heart always belonged," she wrote.
"If two people are meant to be together then they will always find a way!"
Tracey hopes to keep the relationship as "private as possible" and used the hashtags #trueloveneverdies, #togetheragain and #happyending.
The 35-year-old had a tumultuous time while on Married At First Sight Australia. First, she was paired with Dean Wells and agreed to stay with him even after it was revealed he was cheating on her, only to then dump him in the last episode.
- Dean and Davina's blatant cheating caught on camera in Married At First Sight Australia
- Married At First Sight Australia's Tracey stayed with cheating husband 'out of spite'
- Viewers celebrate as cheater Dean cries during savage rejection on Married At First Sight Australia
In the reunion episode, it was revealed she had moved on to dating Sean Thomson, who had been paired with someone else in the experiment.
But it wasn't to be and Tracey broke up with him after only a few months of dating.
"It was brutal," she told New Idea.
"I had to wait until when I picked him up from the airport and I just told him straight away. I couldn't even wait for him to get into the frigging car."
Meanwhile, Married At First Sight New Zealand is still accepting applications from Kiwi singles who want to be wed to a stranger in 2018.