Model and Lady Gaga muse, Zombie Boy, has been found dead outside his home in Montreal.
Known best for his role in Lady Gaga's iconic 'Born This Way' video and head-to-toe tattoos, the 32-year-old model - real name Rick Genest - is believed to have killed himself.
Gaga took to Twitter to grieve the loss of her friend and speak about the importance of getting help if you are struggling with mental illness.
"Reach out if you're in pain, and if you know someone who is, reach out to them too."
TMZ reports his family believe his death may have been an accident, as he did not leave a note and often was seen smoking and leaning on the railing on his fourth floor apartment.
Dubbed Zombie Boy due to the bones and organs tattoos that his cover his body, he was a model for Thierry Mugler and was once the face of Jay-Z's Rocawear label.
He died just six days shy of his 33rd birthday.
Where to find help and support:
- Need to Talk? - Call or text 1737
- Lifeline - 0800 543 354 or (09) 5222 999 within Auckland
- Youthline - 0800 376 633, text 234, email email@example.com or online chat
- Samaritans - 0800 726 666
- Depression Helpline - 0800 111 757
- Suicide Crisis Helpline - 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO)