Legendary New Zealand rock band Shihad have announced a nationwide tour of Aotearoa to celebrate their 30th anniversary.
The outfit that brought us the Kiwi rock anthems 'Home Again' and 'Pacifier' will be playing six dates across the country in October.
Lead singer Jon Toogood and drummer Tom Larkin formed the band in 1988 and they have since released nine studio albums - five of which went to number one on the Kiwi charts.
Shihad was inducted into the New Zealand Music Hall Of Fame in 2011, and have toured with the likes of Motorhead, Metallica and AC/DC.
Alongside their tour this October, the band will be releasing their iconic 1999 album The General Electric on vinyl for the first time.
Shihad 30th Anniversary tour dates:
- Christchurch - Friday October 19 - The Foundry
- Wellington - Saturday October 20 - Shed 6
- New Plymouth - Sunday October 21 - The Mayfair
- Hamilton - Thursday October 25 - Claudelands Arena
- Auckland - Friday October 26 - Town Hall
- Mt Maunganui - Saturday October 27 - Brewers Indoor Arena
Tickets to the general public go on sale August 30.