Neil Finn's bringing his new band Fleetwood Mac home for three shows in September.
The legendary classic rockers will perform two gigs at Auckland's Spark Arena and one at Dunedin's covered Forsyth Barr Stadium.
- Liam and Neil Finn on making music together as father and son
- Fans say Toto gig marred by 'scraps in the front row' and boozing
Tickets go on sale for Live Nation members on Thursday, January 24 at midday. General ticket sales begin the same time, the next day.
Finn joined Fleetwood Mac last year after they fired long-time on-again, off-again guitarist Lindsay Buckingham. His distinct style actually forced the band to hire two replacements - Finn to handle rhythm guitar and vocals, and former Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers guitarist Mike Campbell on lead.
Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie from the band's classic 1970s lineup will also take part.
Fleetwood Mac's biggest-selling album Rumours has shifted more than 40 million copies, making it one of the biggest-selling in history.
Fleetwood Mac tour dates
- Monday, September 16 - Auckland, Spark Arena
- Thursday, September 19 - Auckland, Spark Arena
- Saturday, September 21 - Dunedin, Forsyth Barr Stadium