MediaWorks has announced the weekday line-up of its new talk and lifestyle channel, Magic Talk, which will launch on January 19.
The brand encompasses both Magic Talk and Magic Music, allowing the choice of both options for listeners operating on different frequencies.
Magic Talk's weekday line-up is as follows:
- 6am - 9am - The AM Show with Duncan Garner, Amanda Gillies and Mark Richardson
- 9am - 12pm - Peter Williams
- 12pm - 3pm - Sean Plunket
- 3pm - 6pm - The Ryan Bridge Drive Show
- 6pm - 7pm - Newshub Live at 6pm
- 7pm - 11pm - Leah Panapa
- 12am - 6am - Tony Amos
Weekend shows REX and Home and Garden will also feature on Magic Talk.
MediaWorks, which also owns Newshub, says Magic Talk is aimed at the 45+ demographic.
In Auckland, Magic Talk will broadcast on 702AM, while RadioLIVE's former frequency of 100.6FM will broadcast Magic Music.
- Peter Williams joining Magic Talk
- The Rock, The Breeze boast big gains in final radio survey for 2018
Magic Music will continue to feature Mark Leishman and Geoff Bryan, Mark Smith, Murray Lindsay and Bob Gentil and offer a 24/7 music option for listeners.