Prince Harry has spoken about the birth of his baby boy and shared how proud he is of his wife Meghan Markle.
On Monday, the pair welcomed their firstborn after weeks of speculation that it may have already been born.
- Duke and Duchess of Sussex announce birth of baby boy
- Meghan Markle's birth plan draws laughter from world's top obstetricians
- Media, fans camped out at Windsor Castle
Following the announcement, Prince Harry spoke to reporters about the birth and gave an update on how the mother and baby were faring.
"I'm very excited to announce that Meghan and myself had a baby boy earlier this morning, a very healthy boy. Mother and baby are doing incredibly well," he said.
"It has been the most amazing experience I could have ever have possibly imagined."
The Prince also shared how proud he was of his wife and all mothers.
"How any woman does what they do is beyond comprehension, but we are both absolutely thrilled and so grateful for all the love and support from everybody out there, it has been amazing.
"I haven't been to many births, this is definitely my first birth. It was amazing, absolutely incredible"
Due to few updates about the baby's arrival, fans over the last month have speculated Meghan may have already given birth.
But Prince Harry said the baby had been overdue, giving the pair more time to think about potential names before sharing the boy with the world.
"For us, I think we will be seeing you guys in probably two days time, as planned, as a family to be able to share it with you guys and so everyone can see the baby.
"This little thing is absolutely to die for."
The baby is seventh in line to the throne, following the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cambridge and his children, and then Prince Harry.
Prince Harry and Meghan married in May 2018, after announcing their engagement in November 2017.
They announced the pregnancy in October 2018.