Taylor Swift has been named the highest-paid celebrity in the world by Forbes, raking in a whopping US$185 million over the last year alone.
- Kim Kardashian defends Kylie Jenner's fortune as 'self-made'
- Taylor Swift describes 'worst nightmare', Bieber says she's 'crossing a line'
It's the 'Bad Blood' hit-maker's second time securing the top spot on the rich list, having previously won in 2016 off the back of her wildly popular 1989 album and subsequent tour.
This time, Swift is reaping the rewards of her 2018 Reputation Stadium Tour, which broke records as the highest-grossing US tour of the last 30 odd years.
Swift is closely followed on Forbes' list by Kylie Jenner, who this year was given the title of World's Youngest Self-Made Billionaire after dethroning Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg.
Jenner, thanks largely to her make up company Kyle Cosmetics, earned US$170 million, easily beating out the rest of the Kardashian clan. Her brother-in-law Kanye West took third place with earnings of US$150 million for the past 12 months.
Ed Sheeran made the list at number five, and Dr Phil snuck in at number nine. Football stars Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo and Neymar also featured, each earning well over US$100 million in the last year.
The Forbes top 10 highest-paid celebrities are as follows:
1. Taylor Swift - $185 million
2. Kylie Jenner - $170 million
3. Kanye West - $150 million
4. Lionel Messi - $127 million
5. Ed Sheeran - $110 million
6. Cristiano Ronaldo - $109 million
7. Neymar - $105 million
8. The Eagles - $100 million
9. Dr Phil - $96 million
10. Canelo Alvarez - $94 million