One person remains in Auckland Hospital on Sunday after taking a suspected bad batch of drugs at a music festival on Friday night.
Four people were hospitalised after attending the Listen In festival at Mt Smart Stadium - three in a critical condition, while a fourth was in a serious condition.
- Rhythm and Vines organisers stop bad drugs entering festival
- Festival drug testing finds more new psychoactive substances than ever
- Five hospitalised in Christchurch after taking green pills
A spokesperson for the Auckland DHB told Newshub on Sunday afternoon that one person is still in hospital, while all the others have been discharged.
A St John spokesperson said they became ill after ingesting something at the event, but paramedics are unsure what it was.
"Friends are reluctant normally to tell us, so we have to treat the symptoms," said the spokesperson.
Ingested substances weren't the only problem at the Listen In festival. The concert has come under fire after uncontrolled festival-goers climbed on the marquee and up the support beams.
In videos sent to Newshub, three people can be seen gallivanting on the roof while the party continues underneath. The marquee reaches about 25 metres in height. Another shows attendees climbing the support beams for the marquee while the music plays.