As the 2010s draw to a close, it's time for music lovers to look back at the very best albums of the decade.
Aggregator website Metacritic constantly monitors critical reviews of major album releases and uses them to calculate a numerical consensus score out of 100.
Now, at the end of the decade, we can use Metacritic to find out what were the very best reviewed records released between 2010 and 2019.
New Zealand's own international pop star Lorde made the list, with her second album Melodrama coming in at number 14.
It scored a Metacritic rating of 91, with glowing reviews from respected outlets like Pitchfork, which described Melodrama as "a masterful study of being a young woman".
Elsewhere, Kendrick Lamar and Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds both landed two albums in the top five; indicative of hip-hop and alternative music claiming many of the top spots.
Have a look through the list and you'll likely see albums you passionately loved, others you absolutely hated, and hopefully, discover a few you haven't heard and will fall in love with soon.
The 25 highest-ranking albums on Metacritic from the years 2010 - 2019:
- To Pimp A Butterfly - Kendrick Lamar
- Ghosteen - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
- DAMN. - Kendrick Lamar
- Black Messiah - D'Angelo
- Skeleton Tree - Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West
- A Crow Looked at Me - Mount Eerie
- Room 25 - Noname
- Lemonade - Beyoncé
- Sunbather - Deafheaven
- You Want It Darker - Leonard Cohen
- Channel Orange - Frank Ocean
- Titanic Rising - Weyes Blood
- Melodrama - Lorde
- Good Kid, M.A.A.D City - Kendrick Lamar
- Grey Area - Little Simz
- The ArchAndroid - Janelle Monáe
- We Got It From Here... Thank You 4 Your Service - A Tribe Called Quest
- Carrie & Lowell - Sufjan Stevens
- No Cities to Love - Sleater-Kinney
- Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty - Big Boi
- Spaces - Nils Frahm
- St. Vincent - St. Vincent
- The Dusk in Us - Converge
- RTJ2 - Run the Jewels
The full list of the top 50 films can be viewed at Metacritic.