Sir Elton John's remaining two Auckland shows are scheduled to go ahead as planned despite the 'Rocketman' singer's poor health.
He was forced to cut Sunday night's Farewell Yellow Brick Road show at Mount Smart Stadium short after his voice gave out 16 songs into a 25-song set list.
The New Zealand promoter for the tour said that the 72-year-old was "disappointed and deeply upset" at having to leave the stage early, and that he had been resting today.
"Doctors are confident he will recover," a statement to Newshub said.
"At this stage, all remaining shows will go ahead as planned."
Fans at the Sunday concert in Auckland were heartbroken when an emotional John broke down after performing for about two hours.
"I've just completely lost my voice - I'm so sorry," he told the crowd, before burying his head in his hands and being helped off stage.
Earlier, the music legend told the crowd he had been diagnosed with "walking pneumonia".
Sir Elton was given medical attention on stage, while paramedics were seen waiting with a stretcher in case he collapsed.
"I don't know how much longer I can sing. I just don't have anything left. I will try but I just can't promise anything," he told the crowd.
The superstar is scheduled to perform the Farewell Yellow Brick Road show in Auckland again on Tuesday and Thursday night. The tour covers five continents across 300 shows.