Sir Elton John has been forced to push his two remaining Mt Smart concerts back to 2021 due to ill-health.
The decision was made after "further consultation from doctors and specialists", he said. They will now take place on Friday 15 and Saturday 16 January 2021.
"I'm incredibly disappointed to have to reschedule my remaining Auckland dates and I want to send my sincerest apologies to my amazing fans for any inconvenience caused," Sir Elton said in a statement on Tuesday night.
"I always want to be able to give 100 percent and I'm afraid that, right now, I'm not able to do that. I am grateful for the love and loyalty I have been shown by all of you and I can't wait to return in January next year to perform my final New Zealand shows."
Tickets for his upcoming Wednesday 19 February (previously Tuesday 18) concert will be valid for Friday 15 January 2021.
Tickets for the Thursday 20 February show will be valid for Saturday 16 January 2021.
Sir Elton was forced to halt his first Auckland concert on Sunday after his voice gave out following a "walking pneumonia" diagnosis earlier in the day.
Fans at the Sunday concert in Auckland were heartbroken when he broke down after performing for about two hours.
"I've just completely lost my voice - I'm so sorry," he told the crowd, before burying his head in his hands and being helped off stage.
Later that night he posted on social media saying he "gave it all I had".
"I was diagnosed with walking pneumonia earlier today [Sunday], but I was determined to give you the best show humanly possible," he said in an Instagram post after the concert.
"I played and sang my heart out until my voice could sing no more."