Kiwi fans of fruit salads and hot potatoes will be thrilled to learn The Wiggles are touring New Zealand in March and April of 2021.
The 'Rock-a-Bye Your Bear' hitmakers will be performing in Auckland, Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Napier, Queenstown and Invercargill.
Anthony the Blue Wiggle, Simon the Red Wiggle, Emma the Yellow Wiggle and Lachy the Purple Wiggle will perform at all the shows on the We're All Fruit Salad Tour.
They'll be joined by co-stars Captain Feathersword, Dorothy the Dinosaur, Wags the Dog, Henry the Octopus and new addition Shirley Shawn the Unicorn.
"The We're All Fruit Salad Tour is a truly wonderful show and I can't wait for our fans to experience it," says Anthony Field, a founding member of the group known
"You'll hear all the classic songs you love plus new ones! The show will feature a variety of dance styles and performances that go with different styles of music.
"Children will see and hear drums, keyboards, banjo, guitars, bagpipes and lots of singing. We hope to see you there!"
The Wiggles 2021 NZ tour dates and venues:
- Civic Theatre, Invercargill - Friday, March 19
- Town Hall, Dunedin - Saturday, March 20
- Christchurch Arena, Christchurch - Sunday, March 21
- Events Centre, Queenstown - Monday, March 22
- Baycourt Addison Theatre, Tauranga - Wednesday, March 24
- Claudelands Arena, Hamilton - Friday, March 26
- Spark Arena, Auckland - Sunday, March 28
- Napier Municipal Theatre, Napier - Tuesday, March 30
- The Regent On Broadway, Palmerston North - Wednesday, March 31
- Michael Fowler Centre (Mfc), Wellington - Thursday, April 1.
Tickets for all shows go on sale Thursday, November 26 at 1pm.
Tour promoters say a "COVID-19 health and safety plan will be implemented across all of our shows, with the appropriate cleaning and disinfecting measures in place to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of our fans, employees and the general public".