Warning: This article contains content that may disturb some readers.
Former porn star Jenna Jameson revealed the violent fantasy Marilyn Manson shared with her and the bedroom preferences that left her bruised following accusations of abuse from at least five other women.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, Jameson, who now uses her partner Leon Bitton's last name, said she broke off her brief relationship with Manson after he revealed he would like to "burn her alive".
"Our relationship was odd. We didn't go out long because I cut it off after he would nonchalantly say he fantasized about burning me alive," she said.
"Sexually he liked to bite, and it was disconcerting."
Bitton said while her 1997 relationship with Manson was entirely consensual, she was left with bruises from his bites that "weren't fun".
Bitton's remarks come after Manson's ex-partner Evan Rachel Wood alleged she had been subjected to "horrific abuse" by the 'Beautiful People' singer after he began "grooming" her as a teenager.
Four more women spoke out about the 52-year-old's "horrifying, deranged behaviour" alongside Wood, and since then, more have come forward. Wood has been sharing the latest testimonials on her Instagram Story with trigger warnings due to the nature of the content.
Fellow actress Rose McGowan, who was at one point also engaged to Manson, stated she stood with all of the rockstar's alleged victims.
"I am profoundly sorry to those who have suffered the abuse & mental torture of Marilyn Manson," McGowan wrote in an Instagram post.
"When I say Hollywood is a cult, I mean the Entertainment industry including the music industry is a cult. Cults protect the rot at the top."
Manson has disputed the claims against him, calling his former partners' testimonials "horrible distortions of reality".
Where to find help and support:
- Shine (domestic violence) - 0508 744 633
- Women's Refuge - 0800 733 843 (0800 REFUGE)
- Need to Talk? - Call or text 1737
- What's Up - 0800 WHATS UP (0800 942 8787)
- Lifeline - 0800 543 354 or (09) 5222 999 within Auckland
- Youthline - 0800 376 633, text 234, email firstname.lastname@example.org or online chat
- Samaritans - 0800 726 666
- Depression Helpline - 0800 111 757
- Suicide Crisis Helpline - 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO)
- Shakti Community Council - 0800 742 584