Warning: This article contains content that may disturb some readers.
Sia has declared she will "always love" troubled actor Shia LaBeouf while simultaneously dubbing him a "sick puppy" and detailing how he betrayed her while they were together.
After LaBeouf was accused of sexual, emotional and physical abuse by his ex-girlfriend FKA Twigs, Sia responded by saying she too had been "emotionally hurt" by the Transformers star, revealing he "conned her into an adulterous relationship".
The tweets were later deleted, but Sia has elaborated on her experience dating LaBeouf in an interview with the Sunday Times, claiming he lied to her about his relationship status.
"It turns out he was using the same lines on me and Twigsy, and eventually we found out because we ended up talking to one another," she said.
"Both of us thought we were singly dating him. But that wasn't the case. And he was still married."
The 'Chandelier' singer said LaBeouf wasn't ever physically abusive to her.
"He said he wanted to marry me and live a sober life. But you know, I feel like I'm always gonna love him because he's such a sick puppy."
Having initially responded to the lawsuit filed by FKA Twigs lawsuit with a statement in which he admitted to being abusive to those close to him, LaBeouf's legal team has gone on to deny "each and every one" of her allegations against him.
The British singer/songwriter accused her former spouse of knowingly giving her an STD and strangling her at a gas station, among other abusive acts.
Where to find help and support:
- Shine (domestic violence) - 0508 744 633
- Women's Refuge - 0800 733 843 (0800 REFUGE)
- Need to Talk? - Call or text 1737
- What's Up - 0800 WHATS UP (0800 942 8787)
- Lifeline - 0800 543 354 or (09) 5222 999 within Auckland
- Youthline - 0800 376 633, text 234, email firstname.lastname@example.org or online chat
- Samaritans - 0800 726 666
- Depression Helpline - 0800 111 757
- Suicide Crisis Helpline - 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO)
- Shakti Community Council - 0800 742 584