Benee is heading to New Zealand's regions this August, announcing an eight-date tour which will see her travel to "every corner of the country".
The 21-year-old pop sensation recently released her first debut album Hey U X, and has seen billions of streams on music platforms with hits like 'Supalonely', 'Glitter' and 'Soaked'.
Benee recently performed on a string of major US talk shows including The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, The Ellen Degeneres Show and Late Night With Seth Meyers.
A press release announcing the Aotearoa Tour said that Benee had "recognised that fans outside the main centres don't often get the opportunity to experience full-scale pop concerts in their own backyards", and intended to rectify that with these shows.
The multi-Aotearoa Music Award winner sold out Auckland's Spark Arena twice last year, but this time will be headlining at lesser-known venues in places like Nelson, Porirua, Invercargill and Palmerston North.
Tickets go on sale Thursday, May 27.
Benee Aotearoa Tour Dates:
- New Plymouth - Friday, August 6 - TSB Stadium
- Palmerston North - Saturday, August 7- Central Energy Trust Stadium
- Porirua - Sunday, August 8 - Te Rauparaha Arena
- Invercargill - Thursday, August 12- ILT Stadium Southland
- Nelson - Saturday, August 14 - Trafalgar Centre
- Tauranga - Friday, August 20 -Trustpower Arena
- Napier - Saturday, August 21 - Pettigrew Green Arena
- Hamilton - Saturday, August 28 - Claudelands Arena