King Charles has reportedly evicted his disgraced brother Prince Andrew from Buckingham Palace in the wake of his sexual assault scandal.
The Duke of York, 62, will reportedly no longer be allowed an office in the building or to use it as a corresponding address.
A source revealed to the British tabloid newspaper The Sun on Friday (local time) that any presence of Prince Andrew at the Palace is "officially over".
"The King has made it clear. He isn’t a working royal. He's on his own," the source told the outlet.
Prince Andrew stepped back from public duty three years ago after being accused of sexual assault. In February, it all came crashing down for the Prince after he paid millions to settle a US civil sex assault case brought by Virginia Giuffre.
Prince Andrew denied Giuffre's accusations that he forced her to have sex more than two decades ago at a London home of convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell, a former associate of convicted sex offender and pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. There were also allegations the Prince abused her at two of Epstein's properties.
The settlement spares the Prince from a potentially embarrassing series of disclosures and accusations in the months leading up to and during a trial, which was slated to begin late this year.
In January, the Royal Family removed Prince Andrew's military links and royal patronages and said he will no longer be known as "His Royal Highness".
The news comes after King Charle's wife Queen Consort Camilla took over Andrew's former role as Colonel of the Grenadier Guards earlier this week.
The Sun also revealed in November Andrew was stripped of his taxpayer-funded 24-hour armed security.