Shared lunch at work got you stressed about what to bring? How about this crowd-pleasing cake so easy to make you don't even need to put it in the fridge.
UK mum Laura Middleton took to popular Facebook group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK to share the simple Malteser-based recipe, where it racked up hundreds of likes.
The recipe only requires six ingredients: Maltesers, digestive biscuits, white chocolate, chocolate buttons, golden syrup and butter.
Unsurprisingly, it's not exactly Weight Watchers approved - but it does sound delicious, and so easy, the kids can get involved.
Middleton's Malteser-cake recipe:
- Crush up the digestive biscuits and Maltesers in a bowl, before adding butter and golden syrup. Mix well.
- Spread out evenly in a tray
- Melt the white chocolate and spread out evenly
- Blend a handful of Maltesers and sprinkle all over.
- Add chocolate buttons.
- Leave on the side overnight to set and cut up the next day.
Middleton instructs that you should definitely not put the cake in the fridge, as it will make the chocolate too hard.
The recipe has been shared repeatedly online, with excited home cooks commenting they couldn't wait to make it.
"I need this in my life," wrote one person.
"Going to have to try this," wrote another.
"I can't believe my Malteser cake has received so much interest! It's amazing!" Laura Middleton told 7 News.