Lizzo has revealed she has adopted a vegan diet during the COVID-19 lockdown which she says is making her feel "very lit and full".
The Grammy Award-winning singer has been documenting her new lifestyle on TikTok and revealed it has been "pretty easy" so far- "except when I am hungover".
"I used to crave cheesy eggs," she said.
She says she has enjoyed exploring different plant-based flavours and plant-based proteins since her diet transition and has been sharing recipes and tips with her 9 million followers.
"Every journey is personal and deserves to be celebrated," she captioned a video showing her "average" day's food.
She said since the change hummus has become her go-to snack and she has replaced her favourite Cheetos with paleo puffs.
The 32-year-old has also been opting for smoothies, salads and fake meat including vegan bacon, which she cooks in maple syrup to crispen up.
She says she has also been supporting vegan businesses and can still get fried "chicken" burgers and just as good fast food.
Lizzo's "average day" meal plan:
- Green smoothie made of coconut water, kale, spinach, and frozen fruit
- For hangover breakfasts: plant-based scrambled eggs made with Just Egg, vegan cheese, spinach, and a vegan carne asada, beans, and corn mixture
- Lesser Evil Paleo Puffs
- Salad with kale, red cabbage, broccoli, a slice of avocado, white onion, and carrots
- Mushroom balls mixed with truffles and chickpeas, served with a side of quinoa and same lunch salad
- Vegan diet cola
- Peanut butter and jelly smoothie with peanut butter, frozen strawberries, oats, oat milk, vanilla protein powder, and "love from Jesus"