If you're looking for some long weekend sweet treat inspiration, you've come to the right place.
Home cook Chloe, better known as 'Baking Envy' on TikTok, has attracted over 700,000 followers by showcasing her delicious sweet treats, cookies and mug cakes.
But if you've been avoiding looking at food porn because you're trying to lower your sugar intake, her latest viral video might be just the one for you.
Chloe used the new WW Hazelnut Cocoa spread to create a lava mug cake for a lighter dessert or cheeky midnight treat with only one gram of sugar.
Other alternatives could be the Chantal Organics fudgy hazelnut and cocoa spread, or the Nutvia organic spread, or any low-sugar Nutella alternatives.
The recipe for Chloe's hazelnut 'lava' mug cake, which has racked up over 11,000 views, is as follows:
- 2tbsp plain flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2tbsp granulated sweetener
- 3 tbsp hot water
- ¼ tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 tsp hazelnut cocoa spread
- 2tsp reduced-fat margarine/butter, melted
- In a large mug (350ml or bigger) stir together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and sweetener until well combined
- Add hot water, melted margarine/butter and vanilla. Stir until batter is smooth and combined
- Add the tablespoon of WW hazelnut cocoa spread in the centre of the batter and press down slightly
- Microwave for one minute. Allowed to cool for one minute before eating. Enjoy!