Air fryer corn ribs are just the best thing to eat as a snack or as a side dish to your barbecued meal.
The crunch in the charred corn takes in the creamy mayonnaise and feta cheese - that, combined with the freshness of parsley and the extra punch from the chili powder, is what really makes this so incredibly delicious. You won't be able to stop at just one.
- 2 corn on the cob, soaked in water for 20 minutes then shucked
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 64g parsley, chopped
- 30g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- chili powder.
1: Preparing the corn ribs
With a sharp knife, carefully slice off both ends of the corn.
Stand the corn vertically, then cut into half and then into quarters, producing 4 ribs per corn. Repeat with the second corn.
Add chili powder, salt and garlic powder into the butter and mix well.
- Spread butter mixture on each corn rib.
2: Air frying the ribs
- Place the corn ribs in the air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes at 200°C until the kernels are cooked and slightly charred.
3: Garnish and serve
- Place on a serving plate, brush mayonnaise over each rib, squeeze the lime, chopped parsley, sprinkle feta cheese, black pepper, chili powder and serve.
This dish is best served right out of the air fryer when it's warm and crunchy.
Soaking the corn in water for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking will ensure that the corn remains nice and juicy when being grilled.