Be it as a salad topper or a sandwich spread, the avocado has proven itself to be a versatile ingredient that is loved by many at any occasion.
Here, it is used to make a creamy yet refreshing Indonesian drink simply called avocado Milo. Made with a blend of mashed avocado and condensed milk, this sweet chocolatey concoction is topped with Milo powder and Oreos for a decadent finish. Just the thing you need for a midday treat.
Serves 2-4 people
- 2 avocados
- 150ml milk
- 50ml chocolate condensed milk
- 70g Milo powder
- 6 pieces chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos
- 100g crushed ice.
1: Mash avocados
- In a bowl, coarsely mash up the two avocados.
2: Assemble drink
- In a glass, add in the mashed avocados and ice. Pour in the chocolate condensed milk and sprinkle on some Milo powder.
3: Garnish and serve!
- Garnish with chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos.
Use avocados that are ripe enough to avoid a bitter taste.