This easy dish might look humble, but it's packed full of flavour and is the perfect comfort food.
- 6 chicken legs
- 6 tbsp butter (softened)
- 4 tbsp miso
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 thumb sized ginger (grated)
- 1 daikon (peeled and cut into large chunks)
- Salt (to season).
1. Roast chicken legs
- Preheat the oven to 170C.
- In a bowl, mix together the softened butter, miso paste, honey and ginger.
- Lightly season the chicken legs with salt, then place them in a deep roasting pan. Add the daikon chunks.
- Rub the miso honey butter mixture into the chicken and dot it around to distribute it evenly on the chicken and daikon.
2. Plate and serve
- Roast the chicken for one hour. Serve!
Asian Food Network