Since the beginning of 2020 21 Kiwis have hit the jackpot, with one millionaire for every week so far this year.
And the money's providing a helping hand during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The winners have been 16 millionaires with Lotto and Strike and five multi-millionaires with Powerball, Lotto announced on Tuesday.
Marie Winfield, head of communications and corporate social responsibility said they are thrilled for the winners.
"Everyone dreams of winning big - and for 21 Kiwis so far this year - that dream has become a reality," she said.
"All of our winners are normal Kiwis going through an extraordinary time in their lives, and we are here to provide them with tips and advice to navigate through what can be a very surreal time for them."
One of the lucky winners was a Hamilton man who had recently lost his job, and his wife, a healthcare worker.
The couple won $10.3 million earlier in May.
"We're still in shock, these types of things don't happen to people like us," the woman said.
"We just want to be as normal as possible - we don't want this to change us. We feel incredibly lucky and want to set ourselves up for the future, but also look at how we can help others."
May has been the biggest month so far with six new millionaires already, and two draws still to come.
One Auckland couple won $1 million from Lotto first division and are looking forward to paying off their mortgage and donating to charities to help others during the pandemic.
"We feel very fortunate and we want to help others during this time," they said.
"We know it has been a hard time for many people around New Zealand and it would be great to be able to make a difference."
Another couple from Manawatu who won $13.2 million with Powerball recently said they will also look forward to sharing their winnings.
"It's an incredible feeling - a million thoughts run through your head about the difference it's going to make. Not just in our lives but for our family and friends too," said the man.
"That's what is going to make it special for us - the pleasure we will get from helping people."
This years' millionaires also include the winners of New Zealand's largest-ever Powerball jackpot of $50 million, which was split between two women from Hawkes Bay and Auckland.
"I will definitely be buying a house, that's the first thing on my list. I would also like a new car," the Hawke's Bay woman said.
"There'll be some travel in the future as well as some other fun stuff, but for now my priority is making sure I have a good plan in place for me and my family."
The Auckland mother said she will be putting her share of the money towards providing for her family.
"The main thing for us is setting up this money so many generations benefit - our children, their children and so on. It can do so much for our family's future, there'll be some nice little treats along the way I'm sure."
Here's where this years' winners came from:
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 1/1/20, Store: New World Howick, Auckland
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 4/1/20, Store: Alexandra New World, Alexandra
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 15/1/20, Store: Countdown Mangere East, Auckland
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 8/2/20, Store: Tuatapere Four Square, Tuatapere
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 15/2/20, Store: Village Post Temuka, Temuka
- Game: Powerball, Prize: $25.1 million, Date: 29/2/20, Store: MyLotto, Auckland
- Game: Powerball, Prize: $25.1 million, Date: 29/2/20, Store: Countdown Manukau City Mall, Auckland
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 4/3/20, Store: Mac’s Photo & Lotto, Wellington
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 11/3/20, Store: Countdown Helensville, Helensville
- Game: Powerball, Prize: $7.5 million, Date: 14/3/20, Store: Redwood Mini Market, Christchurch
- Game: Strike, Prize: $1 million, Date: 21/3/20, Store: Sweet Gifts, Ruakaka
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 1/4/20, Store: MyLotto, Tauranga
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 4/1/20, Store: MyLotto, Auckland
- Game: Powerball, Prize: $13.2 million, Date: 18/4/20, Store: MyLotto, Manawatu
- Game: Strike, Prize: $1 million, Date: 18/4/20, Store: MyLotto, Waitomo
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 2/5/20, Store: Harris Road Superette & Lotto, Auckland
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 6/5/20, Store: MyLotto, Wellington
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 9/5/20, Store: MyLotto, Waikato
- Game: Powerball, Prize: $10.3 million, Date: 13/5/20, Store: MyLotto, Hamilton
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 16/5/20, Store: Paper Plus Waihi & Toyworld, Waihi
- Game: Lotto, Prize: $1 million, Date: 20/5/20, Store: Te Puke New World, Te Puke