Sixteen fire crews have extinguished a blaze at an Auckland warehouse which contained flammable liquids.
Emergency services were called to the fire on Victoria St in Onehunga at 12:30pm on Saturday.
While the fire is out, area commander Geoff Purcell says there is still a risk to neighbouring properties and residents.
"There is some asbestos cladding that we'll have to manage so that it doesn't cause contamination, but there are no injuries to any staff or public."
Church St and Victoria St were closed for the afternoon.
A fire service spokesperson says it is not believed to be suspicious, and emergency services will stay at the scene overnight dampening down hotspots.