There's much to say about what Kiwis watched on Netflix in 2017, but how Kiwis watched was also intriguing.
Though bingeing was standard in 2017, not all series were enjoyed in the same way.
There were those we devoured, those we savoured, those we cheated on, and those that brought us together.
The most popular day for streaming in New Zealand was Friday, April 14 - bringing new meaning to Good Friday.
Here are some other facts about Kiwi viewing habits:
- Someone in NZ watched Grown Ups 331 times in 2017 on Netflix
- Netflix members around the world watched more than 140 million hours per day!
- Even Antarctica got in on the watching action, where someone binged through Shameless
- Not to be outdone, Mexico takes the top spot for having the most members to watch Netflix every-single-day
- The average member watched around 60 movies on Netflix in 2017.
The most watched show of the year that people spent more than two hours a day watching was Ingobernable.
The most watched show that people spent less than two hours watching was The Crown.
The show that people watched ahead, and therefore 'cheated' on their significant others with was Orange is the New Black.
And the show that brought people together was Stranger Things.
Social Media Presenter Aziz Al-Sa'afin wraps up the biggest trends of the day.
Watch the video.