All three northbound lanes on Auckland's Harbour Bridge have been reopened, after two were closed due to a car that rolled.
The New Zealand Transport Agency said on Twitter the crash happened at around 6am on Tuesday and has led to heavy congestion headed northbound.
"A crash has two lanes (of 3) blocked northbound on the Harbour Bridge currently. Expect congestion through St Marys Bay & allow extra time," it said.
Images from the area show a heavy build-up of traffic as far back as the Victoria Park tunnel. The NZTA later said the crash had been cleared.
Motorists were warned to avoid the area as congestion eased.
A police spokesperson told Newshub nobody was injured in the incident.