The Ministry of Health on Sunday reported two new cases of COVID-19 in New Zealand.
The two new cases are both confirmed.
There have now been 1136 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in New Zealand, for a total of 1487, including the probable cases.
Both the new cases are household contacts of an employee at St Margaret’s Hospital & Rest Home in Auckland, where a cluster of cases has been recorded.
Data released by the Ministry of Health suggests they're both aged between 10 and 19.
Of those, 1266 have recovered - up three on Saturday. Eighty-five percent of all cases have now recovered.
Eight remain in hospital, none in ICU. The death toll in New Zealand remains at 20.
There were 4634 tests for the virus done on Saturday, bringing the total to date to 150,223.
Overseas, about 245,000 people have lost their lives to date, and millions have been infected.
"It’s crucial that all New Zealanders stay vigilant and follow the guidelines of physical distancing, keeping to our bubbles, practicing good hand hygiene and if you’re unwell, staying away from others and seeking medical advice," said Dr Ashley Bloomfield, Director-General of Health.
"Today's numbers are encouraging but we can't take them for granted. As I said last week, we all have a part to play.
"We're now nearly a week into level 3 and while there could be some excuses early on, everyone should now be more familiar with the rules, both around increased retail activity and our own social interactions.
“It's been concerning to see some behaviours continue into the weekend and ultimately, this could slow a move to level 2.
"Continuing to be vigilant will be key in supporting a move down to Level 2 as soon as possible."