With two more COVID-19 community testing centres opening in Auckland on Thursday, there will be a total of 15 places you can get swabbed for the novel coronavirus.
The two additional sites will be at Henderson and Airport Oaks.
There were 3546 people swabbed at testing centres in Auckland on Wednesday, the city's DHBs said in a statement.
Eleven pop-up testing centres will be open, in addition to permanent sites in Northcote, Eden Terrace, Henderson and Wiri:
- Coast to Coast Wellsford Medical Centre
- Coast to Coast Walkworth
- Eventfinda Stadium Carpark (Wairau Valley)
- White Cross St Lukes Accident & Urgent Medical
- Health New Lynn
- Henderson Specialty Centre
- Botany Road CTC
- Local Doctors Airport Oaks
- Otara Town Centre CTC
- Takanini Urgent Care
- Waiheke Medical Centre.
People can also be tested for free at general practices and urgent care clinics. All tests are free.