Motorists driving around Auckland on Tuesday evening are being warned to expect "major delays" due to a crash on the Harbour Bridge.
The New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) tweeted that a crash took place on the bridge section of State Highway 1 at around 6:40pm.
There have not been any reports of people injured in the crash.
"Please expect MAJOR DELAYS in the area as queues are building quickly," the tweet said.
A post on the NZTA website asked motorists to "pass with care and expect delays".
By 7:15pm the damaged vehicles had been removed from the bridge and by 7:40pm all lanes were reopened - but motorists were warned that the congestion would continue.
"Please continue to expect significant delays as northbound congestion will take some time to ease," said the NZTA.
Motorists travelling further north can expect an even longer drive, too. State Highway 1 is closed between Warkworth and Wellsford due to a serious crash that happened at around 5:20pm.
The Auckland Harbour Bridge incident comes just months after commuter chaos hit Aotearoa's largest city when strong winds caused two trucks to crash on the bridge, closing it for several days.