There are four new cases of COVID-19 in New Zealand, the Ministry of Health has revealed - but for the 64th day running, none in the community.
Each of the cases was detected in managed isolation or quarantine (MIQ) facility, taking the total number of active cases here to 25 after another three previously infected people recovered.
They also confirmed last month's Auckland Airport case is now closed, after all the plane cleaner's contacts returned negative tests at day 12.
Western Australia cases
The Ministry of Health says it's continuing to monitor developments in Perth after a managed isolation worker and two of their housemates tested positive for COVID-19 over the weekend.
New Zealand health officials say the risk to public health in New Zealand from these cases is low.
"So far, no one who has arrived in New Zealand has contacted Healthline to say they were at any of the 17 locations of interest currently connected to these cases at the specified times," a statement read.
"Western Australian health officials are continuing their scoping interviews of the two housemates and it is possible further locations of interest could be added."
The ministry advises people who were in Perth between April 27 and May 1 to continue checking the Western Australian Government website for updates.
Any Kiwis now back in New Zealand who were in a location of interest at a specified time are urged to self-isolate immediately and call Healthline. Those still in Australia have been told to follow local health advice and delay travel to New Zealand for at least 14 days.
Brisbane Airport green zone breach
The ministry says all 397 passengers aboard the three flights which left Brisbane International Airport after the green zone breach on Thursday, April 29 have now been contacted.
Like the Western Australia cases, the ministry believes the risk from this event to New Zealand is low.
"A further two people have contacted Healthline over the weekend to say they were in the locations of interest at Brisbane Airport at the relevant time," the press release reads.
"This means there are now 29 people considered casual plus contacts who have been asked to self-isolate and get tested five days after their exposure."
The other passengers who weren’t at the locations of interest have been advised to monitor their health, and call Healthline and get a test if they notice symptoms.
New NZ border case details
Of the four new cases reported in MIQ, three are now in Auckland quarantine facility the Jet Park Hotel, and the other has been transferred to a quarantine facility in Christchurch.
The first case, who was in a travel bubble with a case reported last Tuesday, landed in New Zealand from Pakistan via the United Arab Emirates on April 24 and tested positive on day eight.
The second flew in from the Philippines, and the third from Indonesia. Both these cases arrived in Aotearoa last Friday and transitted through Singapore.
The fourth case landed in the country on Saturday from India, via the United Arab Emirates.
The number of active cases in New Zealand is now 25, and the total tally of confirmed cases here since the start of the pandemic stands at 2266.
The total number of tests processed by laboratories to date is 2,029,196. On Sunday another 2246 tests were processed, and the seven-day rolling average is now 3779.