Police investigating criminal offences that happened at the 23-day Wellington anti-mandate protest are appealing for help to identify multiple people.
Almost four months after the protest at Parliament came to a fiery end, the below images of 15 people have been released in the hope members of the public will recognise them.
Det Insp Paul Berry said officers continued to review more than 15 terabytes of photos and videos to identify criminal activity at the protest.
"This is an enormous task and while we've made significant progress through our investigations, we now need the public’s help," Berry said in a statement.
"If you recognise anyone from these images, please provide information to police by calling Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111 and reference Op Convoy with the relevant photo number," he said.
Parliament's front lawn will officially reopen on Thursday after months of restoration work following the protests.
The lawn turned to mud following the protest, which saw demonstrators camp outside Parliament for 23 days until March 2 pushing for a removal of vaccine mandates and COVID-19 restrictions - until police worked to clear the occupation. It resulted in clashes between officers and demonstrators on the Beehive's grounds which then spilled onto the surrounding streets.
Throughout the day of violence, videos captured demonstrators hurling bricks and bottles and police officers being sprayed with fire extinguishers. Fires were also lit on Parliament's grounds, which protesters tried to blame on police, until video emerged showing a protester lighting a fire.
More than 250 people were arrested in connection to the protest between February 9 and March 4, Berry said. Nine people have been prosecuted so far.