Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern says it's "abhorrent and disgusting" that a hardcover of the alleged Christchurch gunman's manifesto is reportedly being sold on the internet.
An online message board, cited by NZME, is now selling what the Chief Censor earlier called the "crude booklet".
- Christchurch shooting: Alleged gunman's manifesto being sold on the internet in hardcover - report
- Alleged Christchurch shooter Brenton Tarrant sent seven letters from prison
- 'This cannot happen again': Prime Minister and Corrections Minister respond to alleged Christchurch shooter Brenton Tarrant's letter
It's reportedly being sold for NZ$6.23.
On Wednesday, Ardern told reporters she understood it was happening in the Ukraine.
"It is being sold in a jurisdiction over which we have no control," she said.
"It wouldn't be able to happen in New Zealand."
The document was published online and sent to various people - including the Prime Minister - just minutes before the alleged gunman attacked two mosques in Christchurch, killing 51 people. It was banned by the Chief Censor earlier this year.
"It just demonstrates the difficulty we have now in this current environment; dealing with the spread of what we in New Zealand would consider really objectionable material," Ardern said.
She remains adamant the 'Christchurch Call' will make a difference, although conceded "it won't fix everything".
In May, Ardern co-chaired the summit with French President Emmanuel Macron, where the pair addressed the spread of extremism on social media.
At the Christchurch Call summit, the leaders of 17 countries signed a three-page pledge, making commitments like enforcing laws that stop the production and spread of terrorist content.